goPMO: Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
Exciting news this week to share with our healthcare customers, partners and colleagues. After completing the review process, we have been informed by the Department of Veterans Affairs that we have achieved Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) certification. This is due primarily to the sacrifice and service of our CEO, Robert Williams. To whom we are forever grateful and proud of his service to our country.
As we continue to engage in our efforts to create efficient, repeatable and scalable implementations of healthcare IT projects, the VOSB certification will provide additional value to those efforts. Particularly to the goPMO ecosystem partners who we come to market with.
Healthcare customers face many challenges in deploying applications and other IT projects. This includes bandwidth of PM staff, clinical impacts, regulatory challenges and legacy applications. The pace of technology change puts pressure on IT departments to support more while also accelerating adoption, supporting clinical satisfaction and supporting cost reductions. Having goPMO as your VOSB certified partner enables those projects with expert project management, deep healthcare vertical expertise as well as tailored tools, processes and resources. The types of projects we most often address - both directly to healthcare end users and with our partners include:
- EHR optimization (interfaces, upgrades, customization and ancillary system integration).
- Rapid data migration across hardware platforms, applications and formats.
- Decommissioning of legacy applications and the corresponding ROI from the sunsetting of support and maintenance contracts.
- Expert IT project management, including internal and vendor stakeholders.
- Mobile device strategy/integration.
- Addressing clinical workflow challenges connected with IT applications/systems.
Customer or partner - if you are in need of a VOSB certified partner to meet the compliance requirements and accelerate the delivery of healthcare IT projects, please reach out to us. We are very fortunate to be in position to achieve this certification and look forward to opportunities to extend our ability to support the operational, IT and clinical priorities of our customers.